"GpgME not installed correctly" in unit tests

Kaganski Mike mikekaganski at hotmail.com
Wed Oct 17 05:52:18 UTC 2018

Hi!

While doing make check on my Windows box with gpg4win
(default-installed, but not configured), I get these dialog boxes
popping up a dozen of times, e.g. in test_xmlsecurity_pdfsigning or
test_sw_odfexport:

---------------------------
GpgME not installed correctly
---------------------------
gpgme-w32spawn.exe was not found in the detected installation directory
of GpgME
	"C:\lo\src\core\workdir\LinkTarget\Executable"

Crypto operations will not work.

If you see this it indicates a problem with your installation.
Please report the problem to your distributor of GpgME.

Developer's Note: The install dir can be manually set with:
gpgme_set_global_flag
---------------------------
ОК
---------------------------

My autogen.input is

--with-distro=LibreOfficeWin64
--with-external-tar=c:/lo/src/lo-externalsrc
--with-junit=c:/lo/src/junit-4.10.jar
--with-ant-home=c:/lo/src/apache-ant-1.9.5
--with-galleries=no
--with-visual-studio=2017
--enable-pch
--enable-release-build
--enable-dbgutil
--enable-symbols
--without-help
--with-lang=ru
--with-myspell-dicts
--without-package-format
--enable-64-bit
--enable-werror
--with-gdrive-client-id=XXX
--with-gdrive-client-secret=YYY
--with-ucrt-dir=D:/Downloads/ucrt/WindowsUCRT
--enable-breakpad
--disable-mergelibs

What is missing in the build process to avoid the problem? I believe
that there should not be requirement to explicitly configure anything
here to avoid these errors in the middle of the build process; if
required, the checks/errors/suggestions must be in autogen.sh phase?

--
Best regards,
Mike Kaganski