Build fails in UnitTest

Juan Velasco atelier.jva at icloud.com
Thu Oct 18 06:47:57 UTC 2018

Hi,

I am also getting the same error.

In my case the failing tests are:

--
Test name: ScFiltersTest::testMiscRowHeights
less equal assertion failed
- Expected less or equal than: 15
- Actual  : 39

Test name: ScFiltersTest::testOptimalHeightReset
less equal assertion failed
- Expected less or equal than: 8
- Actual  : 22
--

I have found that the error is related to the screen resolution, it
fails with 1920 x 1200, but if I switch to 1920 x1080 the tests pass

I think it has to do somehow with the resolution proportion: in the
failing case  is 16:10 (common in Macs), and in the passing case is 16:9
(standard Full HD)

I am debugging these tests to see if I can find what is going on (first
time working with LO code, so I might need help).

Regards,

Juan