now need to add #include <sal/log.hxx> to lots of files while debugging

Stephan Bergmann sbergman at redhat.com
Fri Oct 19 07:05:03 UTC 2018

On 19/10/2018 08:34, Justin Luth wrote:
> About a month or two ago, I had to start including sal/log.hxx in lots
> of files in order to add SAL_WARN debugging commands. That gets really
> annoying. Can that be added back so that it is pretty much always
> available?

where exactly should that be centrally included (even if that were a
good idea, which I at least am not sure of)?

(and just in case: for temporary debug better use SAL_DEBUG than
SAL_WARN, with the former, a git hook prevents you from accidentally
committing that; but the #include issue remains, of course)