ISO Certified Asian Translation Provider

Jay teptranspm at yahoo.com
Mon Oct 22 09:57:02 UTC 2018

To Vendor Manager,

Do Asian translation projects always bother you?
Are you exhausted by searching for high-quality Asian language experts?
Now you have me, you have no worries anymore!!!

I won’t waste your time inflating our profile or throwing around exaggerated job experience, but, for whatever that is worth, we do have supplied high-quality translations to Microsoft, GE, and Samsung, etc., directly or through a partnership with other agencies.

What can we do?
1. We do translate any languages into Chinese (both Simplified and Traditional)
2. We do translate Asian language, such as
  Korean
  Japanese
  Thai
  Indonesian
  Vietnamese
  Malay
  Burmese
  Hmong
  Mien
  Tagalog, etc.
3. We also do VOICE OVER and Subtitle in Asian languages
4. No need to say we can do DTP as well.

And Good news: we can do 200-300 words test for free. And the rate is always negotiable!

Thank you so much for checking my message till now, I know you are very busy and for saving your time, could you please forward my information to the concerned department in your company who may need my service? I really appreciate that.

Best Regards,

Jason