(possible) Problem with spread sheet

Dave Barton daveb at libreoffice.org
Fri Oct 26 16:18:17 UTC 2018

I have Windows machines available and I have tried to guess at Juan's issue.

Select a cell or a group of cells, then select "Format Cells" under the
"Borders" tab the default is no borders. Under the "User Defined" area
click the edges you want to have borders (eg. top, right side, bottom)
then select the Line Style, Width & Color and click OK. If the last edge
selected was the bottom, the cell/area will only have the required
border along the bottom and the other 2 will be "almost" invisible or at
least a different from the selected color.

If my guess is correct, the solution is to set the Line Style, Width &
Color, before selecting the edges required to have a border.

I hope this helps.

Dave