Change in standard integer type support in multi_type_vector

Kohei Yoshida libreoffice at kohei.us
Wed Oct 31 01:08:14 UTC 2018

Hi there,

In the upcoming version of mdds (likely 1.5.0), I'd like to switch
multi_type_vector to using the standard integer types i.e. (u)int8_t,
(u)int16_t (u)int32_t and so on, from the current list of (unsigned)
char, (unsigned) short, (unsigned) int, (unsigned) long, and so on.

The change does make sense to me personally, and I don't think this
will cause much disruption on the LibreOffice side, and I'm of course
going to make all necessary adjustments.

I just wanted to throw this out there in case someone else sees any
issues with this change.

Kohei

--
Kohei Yoshida, LibreOffice Calc volunteer hacker