[Libreoffice-commits] core.git: clang-tidy performance-move-const-arg

Noel Grandin noelgrandin at gmail.com
Fri Sep 7 16:45:34 UTC 2018

On Fri, 7 Sep 2018 at 14:25, Stephan Bergmann <sbergman at redhat.com> wrote:

> For my taste, that approach is too tightly tied to a class's current
> implementation details, something that may change over time.  Imagine a

Yeah, I agree, the particular clang-tidy plugin did not generate useful
results:

revert scheduled with:

    https://gerrit.libreoffice.org/#/c/60166/

The reformatting here is an automatic clang thing, which it does when I use
the -fix and -format-style params. But it seems to extend it's formatting
around the nearest decl, so perhaps a little too enthusiastic.

The alternative is that I hand tweak all the changes, which are typically
randomly indented after -fix is done with the code.
Guess I'll be doing that from now on.