No SDBC driver was found for the URL

Alex Kempshall mcmurchy1917-libreoffice at yahoo.co.uk
Tue Sep 11 15:35:19 UTC 2018

I've upgraded to 6.2 using the daily build

I then start a base application which uses mariadb as a back end with
the mysql-connector-java-8.0.12.jar

After entering the details in the "Authentication required" dialog I get
a message box pop up with the following details.

> The connection to the data source "xxxxxxxxxxxx_mysql" could not be
> established
>

> The connection to the external data source could not be established.
> No SDBC driver was found for the URL
> 'sdbc:mysql:jdbc:localhost:3306/xxxxxxxxx'

If I drop back to 6.1 my application works as expected. What have I missed?

Alex