layout.xml differs from parseDump(...)

Patrick Jaap patrick.jaap at tu-dresden.de
Tue Sep 11 16:23:59 UTC 2018

Hi Thorsten!

Thanks for the hint with the Scheduler method.
Unfortunately, it did not change anything...

I figured another way to do the unit test:

I want to check that no "POR_FLY" portions are created in the document.
A first ugly patch is here

     https://gerrit.libreoffice.org/#/c/60319/

and I added you as a reviewer.

Do you have an idea how to iterate over all "Special" parts of a text node?
My first solution is really, really ugly.

Regards,
Patrick