[ANN] orcus 0.14.1 lands on master

Kohei Yoshida libreoffice at kohei.us
Wed Sep 19 21:14:05 UTC 2018

Hi there,

So, as I hinted in my previous email, I've updated the orcus library[1]
to 0.14.1 on the master branch as of several hours ago.

The changes are mostly to address coverity issues, and to address minor
improvement on numerical precision during unit conversion, which caused
unit test failure on Debian i386 platform.

Also, this does not affect LibreOffice directly, but ixion also has a
new patch release of 0.14.1.  This may be of interest for those of you
who package orcus for distros.

Thanks,

Kohei

[1] https://gitlab.com/orcus/orcus

--
Kohei Yoshida, LibreOffice Calc volunteer hacker