failed gerrit builds

Terrence Enger tenger at iseries-guru.com
Thu Sep 20 18:58:47 UTC 2018

Greetings all,

In addition to my failure to run Junit tests locally, as I have
described in a previous message, my patch in gerrit
<https://gerrit.libreoffice.org/60048> for bug 119625 is failing
jenkins builds:

(*) patch set 5, gerrit_windows, build # 16069
    <https://ci.libreoffice.org/job/gerrit_windows/16069/>

    That page summarizes:

        Aborted by user anonymous

    The console output ends with:

        [build SLC] sc
        [build SLC] sd
        Build was aborted
        Aborted by unknown
        Finished: ABORTED

(*) patch set 6, gerrit_windows, build # 16088
    <https://ci.libreoffice.org/job/gerrit_windows/16088/>

    That page summarizes:

        Identified problems
            No identified problem
            Uncategorized build failure. If it is generic enough, please add a suitable Cause for it.

    The console output contains:

        [build CHK] registry
        /usr/bin/cp: cannot remove 'C:/cygwin/home/tdf/lode/jenkins/workspace/gerrit_windows/instdir/program/types.rdb': Device or resource busy
        make[1]: *** [C:/cygwin/home/tdf/lode/jenkins/workspace/gerrit_windows/solenv/gbuild/Package.mk:35: C:/cygwin/home/tdf/lode/jenkins/workspace/gerrit_windows/instdir/program/types.rdb] Error 1

I have time available, but I have no idea about how to dig into these
problems.  Moreover, I do not know how my changes since patch set 4,
which built successfully on jenkins, can be making the problem.
Guidance welcome.

Thank you, all, for your attention.
Terry.