Feature request

Jan-Marek Glogowski glogow at fbihome.de
Sun Sep 30 06:19:59 UTC 2018

Am September 24, 2018 4:15:12 PM UTC schrieb UV <noreply at alumni.uv.es>:
>This email is to propose the insertion of some features related to the
>insertion inside documents OLE incurstados.
>Special characters insertion (in libreoffice 6.1.1 the button is
>locked).
>Formula insertion (-> math). There is no risk of recurrence because OLE
>
>incrustations are not allowed.

Thanks for your effort to improve LibreOffice. Please open an enhancement bug report in our bug tracker.

This is a mailing list to talk about development, not to report bugs. Feel free to write further mails, if you want to implement or fix this bug yourself and need help.

Jan-Marek

Hi unknown,

I dropped the noreply address, but just in case you read this mailing list...