questions about LibreOffice API version and jars available on https://mvnrepository.com

Miklos Vajna vmiklos at collabora.com
Wed Apr 3 07:12:51 UTC 2019

Hi Vincent,

On Tue, Apr 02, 2019 at 10:46:36AM +0000, LORENZO Vincent <vincent.lorenzo at cea.fr> wrote:
> 1.       Do you think I will get trouble in this configuration ? Should I use LibreOffice 5.4.2 instead of 6.0.x ?

Most probably you won't get into trouble, changes to the UNO API are
kept to a minimum. So if you build against older UNO API and use a newer
LibreOffice, it should be mostly fine.

> 2.       Do you know how I can find these jars in a newer version ? I can't found more recent ones.

Either build the code yourself (this is the dev list after all) or just
extract them from a TDF-provided binary.

Regards,

Miklos