Google Summer of Code Questions

Markus Mohrhard markus.mohrhard at googlemail.com
Mon Apr 8 17:56:16 UTC 2019

Hey,

On Tue, Apr 9, 2019 at 1:16 AM Zhiye Hong <zhon3850 at uni.sydney.edu.au>
wrote:

> Dear mentors.
>
> I'm undergraduate student from University of Sydney. I have high skills in
> python programming and wish to do Google summer code. But I'm brand new and
> have no idea how to write a decent proposal.
>
> My WAM is around 80 and have a good understanding on the skills listed in
> your GSOC page.
>
> Can I get some instructions? I know the decline is close, but I would like
> to have a go. Thanks you!

You are really late and would need to solve an easy hack and write a
proposal.

Our instructions for GSoC can be found at
https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Development/GSoC/Ideas and the
instructions for getting involved which you need for an easy hack can be
found at https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Development/GetInvolved

Regards,
Markus