Faulty handle position in shapes imported from MS Office

Regina Henschel rb.henschel at t-online.de
Thu Apr 11 13:30:15 UTC 2019

Hi Mark,

Mark Hung schrieb am 11-Apr-19 um 13:21:

> The equation should hold: (adj1-adj0) = (y1-y0) * 100000 / height.
> I think this should cover lots of cases already.
[..]
> I think the patterns of the formula is much less than the number of
> types. Maybe worthy of identify them?

Yes, I'm currently examine all the faulty shapes.

Found e.g.
Callout uses pattern
adjustment = (x-coordinate - horizontal center) * 100000 / w
adjustment = (x-coordinate - horizontal center) * 100000 / w

even stars use pattern
adjust = (vertical center - y-coordinate) * 100000 / height
odd stars have an additional factor to correct, that the star center is
different from the shape center

Kind regards
Regina