Tagging text as being in arbitrary complex-script languages

jonathon toki.kantoor at gmail.com
Thu Apr 18 00:59:12 UTC 2019

On 4/17/19 9:11 PM, Richard Wordingham wrote:

> "sa-Latf" Sanskrit written in Fraktur (I'm not sure that this exists.

It does.
I stumbled across it, recommended as a potential security measure, when
private individuals are prohibited by law from using encryption.

I've also seen it in either an alt-history novel, or a conlang/conscript
orientated book.

> It might need a hint as to where to find a Fraktur script with a combining candrabindu.)

Modified NoTo font, with combining candrabindu in the private use area.

jonathon