error when starting LibreOffice

Michael Stahl mst at libreoffice.org
Mon Apr 29 09:09:34 UTC 2019

On 26.04.19 18:24, Adrien Ollier wrote:
> Hello everybody,
>
> I successfully compiled my modified version of LO but it crashes at
> startup. The GUI starts launching but it closes after about 3 seconds
> and the following message appear:
>
> $ instdir/program/soffice
> Application Error

try "make debugrun", at the gdb prompt type "run" [note: probably you'll
have to do this twice, if you see exit code 81, then only config
directory was created], and when it reports a crash type "bt".

> By looking in the error journal, I can see this:

dunno, that's reported by gnome-shell, at first glance i find it
unlikely that gnome-shell calling setenv with a null pointer is caused
by LO.