[Libreoffice-commits] core.git: 27 commits ...

Michael Meeks michael.meeks at collabora.com
Fri Aug 2 17:09:54 UTC 2019

Hi Stephan,

On 02/08/2019 17:07, Stephan Bergmann wrote:
>> +    /**
>> +     * Returns true if the selection contains embedded objects or is
>> a large text blob.
>
> Please provide a @since tag.

	Will add that.

> (And one wonders why these patches didn't get in through Gerrit.)

	Oh - that's simple, it's a chunk of work that for uninteresting,
customer related reasons had to be done internally, and fiddling with
and/or re-basing 27 stacked commits multiple times will either kill CI
for everyone or if done one by one, take an extremely long time to get
in, and/or would need squashing thus loosing the history and/or
authorship; so I pushed just a terminal commit through gerrit / CI.

	The good news is that (with the Online side which is also coming) this
gives us some excellent clipboard support for Online.

	Thanks for the review,

		Michael.

--
michael.meeks at collabora.com <><, GM Collabora Productivity