PDF/A support in LibreOffice

"Christoph Schäfer" christoph-schaefer at gmx.de
Wed Aug 7 23:35:28 UTC 2019

Hi,

I have three questions regarding LibreOffice's implementation of the PDF/A standard. First, how did you manage to do this? Did you have access to the ISO spec? And if so, would you be prepared to share the spec (or the required information) with other open source projects?

The third question is related to the different PDF/A versions. As far as I can see, LO currently only supports the original PDF/A spec. Are there any plans to support versions 2 and 3?

Kind regards,
Christoph Schäfer