FYI Test file with all OOXML preset shapes with handles

Regina Henschel rb.henschel at t-online.de
Fri Aug 9 10:03:11 UTC 2019

Hi all,

while working on tdf#126512, I have created a pptx-file with all those
preset shapes, which have handles. I thought some of you might be
interested in such a test file.

Shapes with XY-handles have orange filling, shapes with at least one
angle or radius handle have green filling. Shape, which are not
available in the UI of PowerPoint 365 have red stroke. The connector
shapes are inserted as simple shapes, so that they will not be
automatically converted, when you open the file in LibreOffice. The name
of the shapes equals their internal preset name. They will show sorted
by name in the selection pane of PowerPoint, but are not sorted on the
slide.

Kind regards
Regina