ODF "implementation defined", collection for LibreOffice?

Regina Henschel rb.henschel at t-online.de
Fri Aug 9 17:42:41 UTC 2019

Hi all,

The ODF standard uses in some places the term "implementation-defined".
And it specifies:
<quote>
Implementation-defined is used in this standard for values or processing
that may differ between ODF implementations, but is required to be
specified by the implementor for each particular ODF-implementation.
</quote>

So we need to provide this information. Do we already have such part? If
not, should it go to the Wiki? If yes, where in the Wiki? A page with
placeholder would be sufficient, so that I (or someone else) can fill it
piece by piece.

Kind regards
Regina