ODF "implementation defined", collection for LibreOffice?

Regina Henschel rb.henschel at t-online.de
Sat Aug 10 12:06:13 UTC 2019

Hi Thorsten,

Thorsten Behrens schrieb am 10-Aug-19 um 03:09:
> Hi Regina,
>
> Regina Henschel wrote:
>> So we need to provide this information. Do we already have such part? If
>> not, should it go to the Wiki? If yes, where in the Wiki? A page with
>> placeholder would be sufficient, so that I (or someone else) can fill it
>> piece by piece.
>>
> This should go here (or be referenced from there):
>   - https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Development/ODF_Implementer_Notes

So such page does not exist yet. I have added a reference and started a
new page. I have not used a table, because a table is very inconvenient,
when you will alter the content of single items. A structure with
headings allows the direct access to the single section. That is much
better then searching for the relevant cell in the edit view of a table.

Kind regards
Regina