We'd like to continue the production of the 32-bit deb packages

dreamnext at gmail.com dreamnext at gmail.com
Thu Aug 15 01:12:02 UTC 2019

Well, I already created the schroot environment following your kind
instructions.

However... 'make' failed again!!! cppunittest again...

My hope is that maybe I didn't interpret correctly the changes that you
made on the sal/Module_sal.mk file (for this test I'm not using git, but
the xz sources downloaded). Could you please paste here the actual contents
of that file?