[ANN] mdds 1.5.0 and liborcus 0.15.0 on master

Kohei Yoshida kohei at libreoffice.org
Thu Aug 15 04:47:51 UTC 2019

On Thu, 2019-08-15 at 00:14 -0400, Kohei Yoshida wrote:
> Hi there,
>
> I just finished merging my changes on the master branch to upgrade
> mdds and orcus to 1.5.0 and 0.15.0, respectively.  These are the new
> baselines now.

Actually I've just discovered that I had incorrectly packaged the mdds
1.5.0 tarball, which did not include the patch from Lubos.  I've fixed
that now and re-published the package.  Once this change

https://gerrit.libreoffice.org/#/c/77483/

lands, everything should be okay.

If any distro packagers have packaged the earlier 1.5.0 package, you
may want to re-download the fixed package instead.

Sorry about that.

Kohei

--
Kohei Yoshida, LibreOffice Calc volunteer hacker