[ANN] libabw 0.1.3 has been released

David Tardon dtardon at redhat.com
Sat Aug 17 14:10:31 UTC 2019

libabw is a library for import of Abiword documents.

List of changes:

- Fix a memory access error found by oss-fuzz.
- Configure with --disable-werror by default.
- Disable expanding entities by XML parser as a vulnerability
  prevention measure. Abiword-saved documents do not contain entities,
  so there is no difference in behavior.

Home page: https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/DLP/Libraries/libabw
Download from: http://dev-www.libreoffice.org/src/libabw/

Note: As an experiment, only xz-compressed tarball has been uploaded.
If there is anyone who still needs gzip- or bzip2-compressed tarballs,
please let me know and I will upload them too.

D.