[ANN] orcus 0.15.1 on master

Kohei Yoshida kohei at libreoffice.org
Thu Aug 22 23:57:56 UTC 2019

Hi there,

Just a quick announcement that I have updated the version of orcus
library on the master branch from 0.15.0 to 0.15.1.

This version is primarily to address build issues on 32-bit debian
systems (as Rene reported) as well as to finally fix the memory mis-
handling issues in the XML mapping code used in Calc's XML Source
feature.  I've used Stephan's patch as a starting point to hopefully
overhaul the way object life cycles were handled.  Obviously this was a
long standing issue that I never had a chance to look at since 2012,
which may have been a root cause of occasional crashes...

Anyway, it's good to finally give it proper treatment.

Best,

Kohei

--
Kohei Yoshida, LibreOffice Calc volunteer hacker