We'd like to continue the production of the 32-bit deb packages

dreamnext at gmail.com dreamnext at gmail.com
Wed Aug 28 19:50:46 UTC 2019

Escuelas Linux 6.5 with LibreOffice 6.3, both 32 and 64-bit, has been
released, as well as the second version of our Escuelas Linux Developer
Pack.

https://sourceforge.net/p/escuelaslinux/blog/2019/08/announcing-escuelas-linux-65/
and
https://sourceforge.net/p/escuelaslinux/blog/2019/08/escuelas-linux-developer-pack-20-is-here/

Again, many thanks to all the folks that helped us to reach this goal. 😄