testDrawInvertTrackFrameWithRectangle - assertion failed

Luboš Luňák l.lunak at collabora.com
Fri Dec 6 10:29:31 UTC 2019

On Thursday 05 of December 2019, gmail Vladimir Kokovic4‡ wrote:
> My Manjaro LibreOffice build failed:
>
> /mnt/WD-Elements-25A1/src/libreoffice-vk/libreoffice/vcl/qa/cppunit/Backend
>Test.cxx:365:BackendTest::testDrawInvertTrackFrameWithRectangle assertion
> failed
> - Expression: eResult != vcl::test::TestResult::Failed
>
> BackendTest::testDrawInvertTrackFrameWithRectangle finished in: 0ms
>

> Build log is attached in mail attachment.
>
> What do I need to do to get my build passed ?

 You need
https://cgit.freedesktop.org/libreoffice/core/commit/?id=85fe52bc06812b4ca850f9292968fcec129fa95a .

 But it doesn't make much sense to me how you would trigger this for a normal
build. It looks like you explicitly force SAL_USE_VCLPLUGIN=kf5, in which
case an alternative fix is to stop doing that.

 PS: It is not a good idea to send a mail as a reply to a random unrelated
6-month-old mail. Some mail clients group such mails and yours can get easily
missed.

--
 Luboš Luňák
 l.lunak at collabora.com