GPU optimization feedback (I hope ;-)

Drew Jensen drewjensen.inbox at gmail.com
Tue Dec 10 03:02:25 UTC 2019

Well, Wikisteff, on Twitter, with the "25th order Runge-kutta integrator in
Excel without using VB" (To be honest I don't really know what that is ;-/)
test file responded to the thank you with;

"I, for one, cannot wait for more multicore/GPU. Libre is a fantastic
product, and I would be happy to share my sheets, such as they are, with
them."

So, question for the list; Take him up on the offer?

If there is a use for another test file I'll let them know and IDK get it
to the QA group, I guess - ?

Thanks