Problem with XModifyListener

Harish Kumar harishbhaskaruni at gmail.com
Fri Dec 20 09:49:37 UTC 2019

Hi Team,

I am developing an extension for LibreOffice in Java and facing a strange
issue with XModifyListener.

I wanted to capture cell data change event and implemented XModifyListener
in my application.
i do some formatting of the cell if modified.
Problem here is - it seems like "*modified()*" method of  XModifyListener
gets called even when the sheet is changed.
So even if sheet is changed, my cell is getting the formatting which is not
required.

is there a way i can get the type of the event whether it is a sheetChange
or CellChange or etc

Please suggest, i am a kind of stuck in this from long time.

--
Best Regards,
Harish Kumar.B