Contribution Regarding G-SOC

Heiko Tietze heiko.tietze at documentfoundation.org
Sun Dec 22 07:11:53 UTC 2019

Hi Pranav,

welcome to LibreOffice! If you want to make yourself familiar with the project take a look at the wiki [1], in particular the development information and the GSoC pages [2]. We have simple tasks for beginners called EasyHacks [3] that would be a good (and required) starting point. Don't hesitate to ask here or on IRC - the first steps are usually the biggest.

Seasonal greetings,
Heiko

[1] https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Main_Page
[2] https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Development/GSoC