Build failure with fatal error: officecfg/Setup.hxx: No such file or directory

julien2412 serval2412 at yahoo.fr
Sun Dec 22 17:06:20 UTC 2019

Hello,

I'm giving a try at tdf#46037 "Clean up uses of
comphelper/configurationhelper.hxx"
I've already submitted 2 patches but I got a pb with a file.
Just adding
#include <officecfg/Setup.hxx>
in
framework/source/jobs/helponstartup.cxx

I got this build failure:
/home/julien/lo/libreoffice/framework/source/jobs/helponstartup.cxx:24:10:
fatal error: officecfg/Setup.hxx: No such file or directory
   24 | #include <officecfg/Setup.hxx>
      |          ^~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
compilation terminated.
make[1]: *** [/home/julien/lo/libreoffice/solenv/gbuild/LinkTarget.mk:296:
/home/julien/lo/libreoffice/workdir/CxxObject/framework/source/jobs/helponstartup.o]
Error 1

I also changed framework/Library_fwm.mk to copycat framework/Library_fwk.mk
(except gb_Library_add_exception_objects part of course)

I did a make framework.clean && make framework.build
=> same results.

Any idea?

Julien

--