Missing files during libreoffice build

Pieter van Oostrum pieter-l at vanoostrum.org
Tue Dec 24 07:19:29 UTC 2019

I am building libreoffice on my MacBook (MacOS High Sierra).
The goal is to do some development.
I am using lode to setup the build environment. I followed the recipe in https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Development/lode. Now I am at the 'make' phase.
I had to interrupt the building process because my disk filled up.
After rebooting I started the 'make' again. But at the end at the check there are missing files:

Check for macosx
check binaries: +++++++
check packaging files: ++++++++++++++++++++++
check config files:
check setting files:
check cpp docu:
check java docu: +++++++++
check idl docu:
ERROR: "docs/idl/ref/index.html" is missing

ERROR: "docs/idl/ref/classes.html" is missing

and a lot more, all in docs/idl/ref/

Could this be caused by the interruption and restart of the build process?
If so, is there a simple way to correct this, without redoing the complete build, which takes hours, i.e. without doing a 'make clean'?
Or is there a better way to restart an interrupted build?
--
Pieter van Oostrum
www: http://pieter.vanoostrum.org/