Avoid "JRE required" msg upon extension installation

Alexis de Lattre alexis at via.ecp.fr
Wed Dec 25 16:32:53 UTC 2019

Dear Mike,

Le 25/12/2019 à 04:19, Kaganski Mike a écrit :
> You can't change anything in the extension to avoid this. This is
> tdf#120363 [1], and is fixed in LibreOffice 6.2.

I was using Libreoffice 6.1.5 under Windows and Libreoffice 6.0.7 under
Linux.

I upgraded to LibreOffice 6.2.8 and the warning about Java doesn't show
up any more when I install my extension.

Thanks for your kind help (and thanks for the fix, because I saw you are
the author of the fix !)

Regards,

--
Alexis de Lattre