Benchmark results on mdds::multi_type_vector

Kaganski Mike mikekaganski at hotmail.com
Sun Dec 29 18:38:40 UTC 2019

Hi Kohei,

On 2019-12-14 1:38, Kohei Yoshida wrote:
> Alright, since now one person is raising objection on hastily
> integrating this piece, I should hold on to integrating this piece for
> now, and let the discussion continue.

If I understand correctly, there was no objections on integrating this
work into LibreOffice; it sounded more like stating the obvious that the
we can speculate as long as we want, but only actual usage will show the
real picture - and that implies that the integration is really needed.

Personally I would love seeing it integrated; and I have high hopes on
the improvements this offers. My understanding of the typical usage
patterns of Calc makes me feel that the benefits will vastly outweigh
possible corner-case slow-down.

Given that there was no further discussion on this topic (AFAICT), do
you have plans to go on and integrate in in the near future please?

Thank you for your great work!

--
Best regards,
Mike Kaganski