Failing UI tests on Winx64 build

Stepas Toliautas stepas.toliautas at gmail.com
Mon Dec 30 11:11:58 UTC 2019

> I hope you had built LO (`make`) after pulling before running `make
>> uitest.uicheck`?
>>

> make && make check, both passed. I suppose I could do 'make clean' just to
> be properly paranoid, since the errors do seem spurious.

'make clean' got rid of the spurious errors. There's one remaining test
failure on shutdown from the original post:
*make UITest_manual_tests
UITEST_TEST_NAME="calc.ManualCalcTests.test_cell_recalc"*
I consistently reproduce it on two builds -- one from before Mike's
commits, one with them included (and passing "make clean && make && make
check"), running any of "uitest.uicheck", "UITest_manual_tests" and the
specific test function as above. I also see it happening interactively --
test gets run, LO is closed, then follows short CPU activity burst and
failure report in command line.
It would be informative if someone else could build LO from current master
from scratch ("make clean && make && make check") on current Win10 x64 env
(ver. 1909, VS2019 16.4.2), then run that single function before anything
else and deny (or confirm?) the sighting.

Stepas Toliautas