Crash test update

Caolán McNamara caolanm at redhat.com
Tue Feb 5 10:10:01 UTC 2019

On Thu, 2019-01-31 at 16:26 +0000, Crashtest VM wrote:
> New crashtest update available at
> http://dev-builds.libreoffice.org/crashtest/3a2c2ad839860dcb36e30ae1a2867e4d5e1036fc/

Those export to .rtf asserts/crashes begun at...

commit 18bb85aa303c17b7705a9ccb0dd3d76673a1955e
Author: Bjoern Michaelsen <bjoern.michaelsen at libreoffice.org>
Date:   Sat Jan 12 12:04:04 2019 +0100

    make SwFormat a ::sw::BroadcastingModify

    - clean up SwSection..Hint: Lazily reusing the Dying HintId is evil
    - switch the SwChartDataSequence to SvtListener
    - add some description to RuntimeException

And if I revert just the SwChartDataSequence hunk it doesn't.

Comparing what happens in the old ::Modify vs new ::Notify, in the new
case we get additional FindUnoInstanceHint hints which didn't seem to
arrive in the ::Modify case. The additional hints trigger modified in
SwChartDataSequence::Notify which didn't happen before which seems to
be the problem ?

This hackaround at https://gerrit.libreoffice.org/#/c/67394/ seems to
give the original behaviour, though I'm unsure if that's the right way
to go.