no pagenumbers on a specific number of first pages

Thomas Weissel valueerror at gmail.com
Thu Feb 7 19:21:37 UTC 2019

hello and thank you for your answers.

i am familiar with the way to achieve the formerly described document
style.
i wanted to bring it to the attention of the developers that it is
completely non intuitive that a page break inserted with ctrl-return is not
sufficient to apply a page style from the sidebar

why is it possible to select a page format template from the sidebar in the
first place when the only template that can be applied this way is the
"first page" template to the first page of the document. all the other
templates applied to any other page will be used for the whole document -
no matter what.

inserting manual pagebreaks via the paragraph context menu or the insert
menu while defining the template for the following page renders the
reconfiguration of a finished document almost impossible without a lot of
cut n paste work.

it could be an easy task right from the sidebar.  it should be possible to
define a page template from there for every page in the document and allow
to configure pagenumbers imho.

cheers
thomas