Trying to put LO Firebird patches upstream, license issue?

Lionel Elie Mamane lionel at mamane.lu
Sun Feb 10 09:46:53 UTC 2019

On Mon, Feb 04, 2019 at 09:15:00PM +0100, Julien Nabet wrote:

> I should ask to Tamas and Lionel (let's put them in cc) if they
> accept to submit the configure part of this patch upstream?

Any patch / modification that I made to Firebird or its build system
or JDBC / ODBC / ... drivers or whatever, has my authorisation to be
integrated into the upstream project under the licence the respective
upstream project was under as of 1 February 2019.

I'm happy for that to happen, and I'm sorry I didn't organise this
myself as is good practice.

Best Regards,

Lionel