Help regarding

Aditya Sahu adithebest15 at outlook.com
Mon Feb 11 13:16:55 UTC 2019

  1.  How to access the “mbEnableDrawingLayerFillStyles” from hdft::svx... for now I have set it to true and the dialog design has been changed to the new one(as needed) but , ti’s still dysfunctional as the handler has not been properly initialized with proper values..
  2.  I have to add
static const sal_uInt16 nCopyFlags[] = {
            SID_COLOR_TABLE,
            SID_GRADIENT_LIST,
            SID_HATCH_LIST,
            SID_BITMAP_LIST,
            SID_PATTERN_LIST,
            0
        };
                To my SfxItemSet aSet in HeaderFooterWin.cxx.. But when iterating each of the values in nCopyFlags, I am using GetItemSet().GetItem(nCopyFlags[a]) ..

                                for(sal_uInt16 a(0); nCopyFlags[a]; a++)
              {
                               const SfxPoolItem* pItem = GetItemSet().GetItem(nCopyFlags[a]);

           if(pItem)
            {
                aSet->Put(*pItem);
            }
            else
            {
                OSL_ENSURE(false, "XPropertyList missing (!)");
            }
        }

  1.