How to include <officecfg/Office/Common.hxx> in a unit test?

Regina Henschel rb.henschel at t-online.de
Tue Feb 12 14:33:20 UTC 2019

Hi all,

I have introduced this user config item:
<prop oor:name="WriteLayerStateAsConfigItem" oor:type="xs:boolean"
oor:nillable="false">
   <info>
     <desc>If 'true', the config items VisibleLayers, PrintableLayers and
           LockedLayers are written to 'office:settings' element,
otherwise not.
           Since LO 6.2 the ODF attributes of 'draw:layer' element are
used on
           file open, if these config items do not exist.</desc>
   </info>
   <value>false</value>
</prop>
into officecfg/registry/schema/org/openoffice/Office/Common.xcs

That works so far, that I can use it in a statement
if (officecfg::Office::Common::Misc::WriteLayerStateAsConfigItem::get())
in sd/source/ui/view/frmview.cxx
I have added the include #include <officecfg/Office/Common.hxx> to that
file.

In a unit test in misc-tests.cxx in sd/qa/unit/ I need to set the value
'true' or 'false' of that option explicitly.
In file sd/qa/unit/export-tests-ooxml2.cxx#1658 I see something similar:
officecfg::Office::Common::Save::Graphic::AddReplacementImages::set(bAddReplacementImages,
batch);
There an include #include <officecfg/Office/Common.hxx> is used.

So I have added the include #include <officecfg/Office/Common.hxx> in
sd/qa/unit/misc-tests.cxx too. But I get the error:
  fatal error C1083: Cannot open include file:
'officecfg/Office/Common.hxx': No such file or directory

What do I miss?

Kind regards
Regina