need help to insert an image with a caption with the Libo java API

Michael Weghorn m.weghorn at posteo.de
Tue Feb 12 15:44:14 UTC 2019

Hi,

On 12/02/2019 10.27, LORENZO Vincent wrote:
>                 I would like to add a caption, to an inserted image in a
> text document, but I don’t find how to do that… Please do you have
> pointer/documentation for me ?

Since this is the development mailing list, I'm not sure whether you
want to insert that caption programmatically in some way. If so, please
describe your use case in more detail.

If you're just talking from a user perspective, you can just right-click
the image and select "Insert Caption" from the context menu.