Problems building LibreOffice for Android using Mac

Laura Garcia Gonzalez laura at webilize.com
Mon Feb 25 19:46:51 UTC 2019

Ok, thanks for the reply. I found this Get Started tutorial [1] and I was
hoping it would work for Mac.

So... I am primarily interested in working on the Android Viewer project.
Will I be able to build it in a Windows machine?
What is the optimal OS to make it work?  I guess that Linux.

Is there any way I can get the built files for the Android project?

Thanks,

[1]: https://devcentral.libreoffice.org/devguide.html#prereqosx