Fwd: About Build dependencies Environment setup

Kaganski Mike mikekaganski at hotmail.com
Mon Jan 7 07:36:57 UTC 2019

Hi!

On 06.01.2019 21:13, Mohit Kumar wrote:
> Hi,
> I am trying to build dependencies in linux by following the coomand :
> sudo apt-get build-dep libreoffice but it showing some error.I am
> attaching the screenshot, Please Help

First of all, please always mention your OS information.
Next, the suggestion that Thorsten mentioned when tried to answer you on
IRC (you seem to have *really* poor connection) was to try manually
installing the dependencies, excluding the libpng12-devel; I'd also
suggest to try installing a newer LibreOffice from PPA [1] which could
have an updated list of dependencies, which could not have the outdated
(for your version of OS) dependencies - but that's only my speculation,
not something known to work.

[1] https://launchpad.net/~libreoffice/+archive/ubuntu/ppa

--
Best regards,