need advices and help about Bookmark API.

sos sos at pmg.be
Fri Jan 11 09:35:31 UTC 2019

Hallo,
We did some test to use RDF (also Miklos his advice) to store some information about images in a Writerdoc, before we stored the information in the ImageObject , what was not a good idea.
Greetz
Fernand

below the code who works well

const BASE_TYPE = "http://PMGopmaak.writer/Allgraphics"<http://PMGopmaak.writer/Allgraphics>
const TYPE_NAME = "GraphicURL"

const FILE_NAME = "PMGopmaak.writer/Allgraphics.rdf"

Sub StoreRDF
  RemoveRDF()

  ' "graph" staat hier niet voor een graphic maar voor een ellement die data kan omschrijven en stockeren
  ' een "litera" is een string die we stockeren en kunnen opvragen
  doc = ThisComponent
  repo = doc.getRDFRepository()
  type_uri = GetTypeURI()
  graph_name = doc.addMetadataFile(FILE_NAME, Array(type_uri))
  named_graph = repo.getGraph(graph_name)

  value_uri = CreateURI(com.sun.star.rdf.URIs.RDF_VALUE)

  if doc.supportsService("com.sun.star.text.TextDocument") then

   oDocGraphics = doc.GraphicObjects

    vAlleFotos = oDocGraphics.getElementNames()
            aantal = oDocGraphics.count
             For iG = 0 to aantal - 1
            iFotNr = ig + 1
             '   sFotMetNr = vAlleFotos(iG)
                oGraphic1 = oDocGraphics.GetbyIndex(ig)
  named_graph.addStatement(CreateURI(oGraphic1.Name &":", "URL"),value_uri,CreateLiteral(Ographic1.Title))
  named_graph.addStatement(CreateURI(oGraphic1.Name &":", "ONDERSCHRIFT"),value_uri,CreateLiteral(Ographic1.Hyperlinkname))

  next IG

  End If

  doc.setModified(True)
End Sub

Sub ReadRDF()
zoek = "Image1:URL"
  doc = ThisComponent
  repo = doc.getRDFRepository()

  type_uri = GetTypeURI()

  graph_names = doc.getMetadataGraphsWithType(type_uri)

  If ubound(graph_names) = -1 then exit sub

  graph_name = graph_names(0)

  named_graph = repo.getGraph(graph_name)
  value_uri = CreateURI(com.sun.star.rdf.URIs.RDF_VALUE)

 ' named_graph.clear
  enume = named_graph.getStatements(Null, value_uri, Null)
 ' xray named_graph.getStatements(null, value_uri, Null)
  s = ""
   Do while Enume.hasMoreElements
    st = enume.nextElement()
     name = st.Subject.StringValue
       sts = st.Object.StringValue
    s = s & name & ": " & sts & chr(10)
    print name
   ' if name = zoek  then
   ' print sts
  ' named_graph.removeStatements(st.Subject, value_uri,st.Object)
   ' exit do
  ' endif
 loop

  msgbox s
End Sub

Sub RemoveRDF
  doc = ThisComponent
  repo = doc.getRDFRepository()

  type_uri = GetTypeURI()
  graph_names = doc.getMetadataGraphsWithType(type_uri)
  if ubound(graph_names) = -1 then exit sub
  graph_name = graph_names(0)
  doc.removeMetadataFile(graph_name)
  doc.setModified(True)
End Sub

Function GetTypeURI() As variant
  GetTypeURI = CreateURI(BASE_TYPE & "/" & TYPE_NAME)
End Function

Function CreateURI(n, Optional l) As Variant
  If IsMissing(l) Then
    a = Array(n)
  Else
    a = Array(n, l)
  End If
  uri = CreateUnoServiceWithArguments("com.sun.star.rdf.URI", a)
  CreateURI = uri
End Function

Function CreateLiteral(v) As Variant
  a = Array(v)
  literal = CreateUnoServiceWithArguments("com.sun.star.rdf.Literal", a)
  CreateLiteral = literal
End Function