[Libra Office-Android developer] My Introduction to the Libra office community

Dundi Raja Vamsi Reddy dundirajavamsi1198 at gmail.com
Mon Jan 14 18:10:49 UTC 2019

Hello Everyone,

My name is Dundi Raja Vamsi Reddy. I am a Computer Science student at
SMVDU, Katra, India. I am interested in contributing to your community. I
heard about the Libra Office Community.

I am Comfortable with Java and Android and recently I began learning the
React. I am also familiar with JavaScript but have not used it extensively
over the past year but I will come up to speed as required. I am also
interested to participate in the upcoming GSoC 2019 competition as an
intern.
Can you please guide me where I can get started?
Thanks very much.