Problems with custom-shape path commando angle-ellipseto

Regina Henschel rb.henschel at t-online.de
Tue Jan 15 13:04:05 UTC 2019

Hi Miklos,

Miklos Vajna schrieb am 15-Jan-19 um 09:46:
> Hi Regina,
>
> On Sun, Jan 13, 2019 at 12:43:03AM +0100, Regina Henschel <rb.henschel at t-online.de> wrote:
>> Do you know other apps, not based on LibreOffice, which can read .odg or
>> .odp files?
>
> An obvious candidate would be Microsoft Office, recent versions even ask
> you at the start what should be the default, OOXML or ODF.

Oh, I have forgotten to tell, which apps I already use for testing:
I have got MS Office 365 and use it regularly for testing.
Google Docs: Import test possible; export not helpful because they use
LibreOffice as generator.
Calligra Karbon: in VM with Ubuntu. Other apps for Linux? I'm not
familiar with Linux.
Inkscape has .odg export, but has no handles and exports path; no import.
Scribus has .odg, .odp, .fodg, and .fodp import, but has no handles; no
export.
SoftMaker has ODF support only for text documents.

Any other apps you know?

Kind regards
Regina