Stable, conservative, unsupported versions | libreoffice.com/download

Kaganski Mike mikekaganski at hotmail.com
Wed Jan 16 12:46:36 UTC 2019

On 16.01.2019 15:41, Дилян Палаузов wrote:
> Hello,
>
> it is confusing, when the most stable version does not compile, as it happened to me, and when this is not going to
> change.
>
> I suggest recomending only versions, which either compile, or in case they don’t compile, they are supposed to be
> publically tweaked to compile.

Any version, however stable it were, cannot be guaranteed to compile
with library versions released after its release. Also, no software is
guaranteed to build in environments tweaked manually in unpredictable
ways (as likely is in your case, as your previous thread suggests).

So I suppose, in this thread you are trying to fix not the real problem.

--
Best regards,
Mike Kaganski