How can I solve autogen.sh errors like this?

hakan hakanbakacak98 at gmail.com
Fri Jan 18 15:42:31 UTC 2019

 Hi,

        I want to contribute libre office but I receive error when I am
building source code. how can I solve errors like this?

checking for GSTREAMER_0_10... no
checking for GSTREAMER_0_10... no
configure: error: Package requirements (gstreamer-0.10
gstreamer-plugins-base-0.10 gstreamer-pbutils-0.10 ) were not met:

No package 'gstreamer-0.10' found
No package 'gstreamer-plugins-base-0.10' found
No package 'gstreamer-pbutils-0.10' found

Alternatively, you may set the environment variables GSTREAMER_0_10_CFLAGS
and GSTREAMER_0_10_LIBS to avoid the need to call pkg-config.
Error running configure at ./autogen.sh line 296.

--
Sent from: http://document-foundation-mail-archive.969070.n3.nabble.com/Dev-f1639786.html