Getting started with LibreOffice

Jan-Marek Glogowski glogow at fbihome.de
Sun Jan 20 14:59:59 UTC 2019

Hi Rohit,

welcome to the LibreOffice development mailing list.

Am 20. Januar 2019 06:47:57 MEZ schrieb Rohit Ramaprasad <r.rohit5557 at gmail.com>:
>Hello my name is Rohit. I am new to open source development and wish to
>contribute to LibreOffice.
>I have downloaded the source code and
>required
>dependencies and have successfully built it. Can you please guide me as
>where I should start looking and how to get started.

The general start for development is https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Development

First entry on the page is a kind of quick start guide: https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Development/GetInvolved

Since you already managed to compile LO, you can probably skip half of it. It'll also tell you about our development workflow and how to find easy bugs to get started.

If you have further questions, feel free to ask here or - eventually for a faster reply - on IRC (see wiki).

Regards,
Jan-Marek